We’re looking for someone who is committed and passionate about our mission to preserve the planet for future generations by giving resources new life!
General job description
This role is designed to support the Canadian business in the activities associated with the cleaning and preventative maintenance of the building and equipment at the London Facility. In addition to maintenance support, this role acts as backfill for the heavy equipment operators, when needed.
- Ensure floors, facility and equipment are clean
- Empty garbage bins in all plant areas
- Operate pressure wash equipment
- Check humidity tubes and change water
- Load haulage vehicles, tunnels, storage bunkers, and processing equipment with loose waste.
- Perform cleaning and pre-use safety checks on items of plant and recording/reporting defects in accordance with safe working procedures.
Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to operate loader, fork truck and operate a scissor lift (training provided)
- Must be able to work different shifts (Schedule to be determined)
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be successfully fitted for a respirator
- Driver’s license required
- The successful candidate will be required to provide an original criminal record check prior to commencing work with Convertus.
Click here to Apply for this job position