This position is open to all Canadian and WTT employees. Please note this position will be located permanently in Surrey, BC, Canada.
Who we are looking for:
An individual who lives the Convertus values of Care, One Team and Creativity. A leader who will be highly organized and ensure proper scheduling as part of the preventative maintenance program. A team member who will work collaboratively with the Surrey leadership team, the employees, and the Maintenance Manager to ensure that the facility is operating at its highest efficiency.
What would you be doing?
The Maintenance Leader is responsible for ensuring the facilities and business premises are in optimum operational and maintenance conditions, to minimize downtime.
The full job description is attached.
What are we looking for on your CV?
• At least three years of experience in maintenance management.
• Previous management or supervisory experience preferred.
• Understanding of biological and mechanical processes concerning waste treatment.
• Intermediate computer skills (MS Office, SCADA, ERP)
• Leadership skills, coaching and mentoring team members, assigning tasks based on skillset
• Hands-on approach, willingness to walk the floor and lead by example.
• Communication skills, both verbal in writing.
• Planning and organizing skills.
Click here to apply with your resume (CV) and cover letter before Wednesday, September 30th @ 5pm PDT or for more information.