This newly created position is open to all Canadian and WTT employees. Please note this position will be in Canada.
Who we are looking for:
An individual who lives the Convertus values of Care, One Team and Creativity. Someone who thrives on planning, organizing and executing DBO projects from inception to completion. A person who is committed and passionate about our mission to preserve the planet for future generations by giving resources new life!
What would you be doing?
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall coordination, execution, and completion of DBO (Design Build Operate) projects and other specific projects from inception to full operation. They are accountable for ensuring all projects are completed on schedule and in compliance with the contract schedule as well as within budget. The Project Manager will also play an essential supporting role during the tendering of new business projects and acquisition of new facilities.
The full job description is attached.
What are we looking for on your CV?
- 5-7 years experience in project management, financial and contract management is required
- Minimum 5 years experience in process installations
- Intermediate computer skills (i.e., MS Projects, Excel, Word)
- Understanding of various forms of Canadian construction contracts (CCDC) and general understanding of construction law and legislation
- Project Management certification is an asset
- Up to 40% of time may be required for travel
Click here to apply with your resume (CV) and or for more information.