As provinces and territories have begun reopening plans, Convertus has remained committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees and workplaces. All of our locations have adapted to ensure we can continue to operate as an essential service with uninterrupted services to our customers. As of Monday July 5th, the following protocol is in place for employees and visitors:
- All employees must practice physical distancing, staying a minimum of 2m away from one another.
- Masks are to be worn by all employees who work in a facility where maintaining the 2m or as defined by Public Health, physical distancing requirements are impossible.
- Masks to be worn by all visitors on site.
- Gathering limits have been implemented for meeting rooms in accordance with Public Health.
- Increasing the frequency with which all surfaces are cleaned and disinfected.
- Staggering employee work schedules and breaks to maintain physical distancing.
- Encouraging all non-essential personnel to work from home.
- Self-Declarations (COVID-19 screenings) are required daily for employees and visitors. Click here for the Visitor and Contractor Self Declaration Form (add link)
- Posting informational signs regarding COVID-19 across sites.
As per Public Health out facilities are operating in accordance with communicative disease and prevention and require the wearing of a mask by all visitors on site.
A full Pandemic Crisis Management Plan can be found here.
As the landscape is ever evolving, we may change our protocols to respond or adapt, so continue to watch out News and Events Page for updates. I want to thank our employees, customers and communities for working together and supporting to get through these challenging times.