To our valued customers,
We hope that you and your loved ones are healthy during this challenging time.
As the COVID-19 crisis is developing daily, the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners remains our top priority. We continue to closely monitor updates pertaining to COVID-19 from the Federal and Provincial governments in which we operate and applicable health authorities. We have continued to administer operational continuity plans within our teams to ensure our operations are running safely and our customers receive the superior service and support that they have come to expect of our company. Our pandemic team will continue to provide guidance and adapt recommendations, advice and approaches where required. As of January 13th, here are a few precautions we are taking.
- Suspension of non-essential travel
- All support (non-operations) employees required to work from home
- Ensuring all operations employees limit exposure to one another
- Enhanced cleaning schedule throughout the day
- Masks will be worn by all Convertus’ employees and visitors (alongside other PPE if required by public health officials)
- Self-declarations are required for employees and visitors at the beginning of each visit. Click here for the Visitor and Contractor Self Declaration Form.
- Posting informational signs regarding COVID-19 across sites
We realize this situation is ever changing and we will continue to provide updates as we learn more. We are committed to successfully operating our business to serve the needs of our customers. For more information on Convertus’ Pandemic Crisis Management Plan click here