With the global emphasis on containing the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Convertus is taking additional precautions across our operations in addition to the recommendations and guidelines set up by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Government of Canada. As an essential service, all sites are open, safe and we will continue to offer uninterrupted services to our customers, which is only possible thanks to the hard work and dedication of our employees. As of Monday March 16th, the following interim initiatives have been enforced to prioritize the safety and well-being of our employees and customers:
- Increasing the frequency with which all surfaces are cleaned and disinfected
- Distributing additional antiviral products such as hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes
- Staggering employee work schedules and breaks to maintain social distancing
- Encouraging all non-essential personnel to work from home
- Requiring all employees traveling from another country to self-isolate for a period of 14 days
- All staff feeling any symptoms have been asked to stay home
We will continue to monitor this unique ever-evolving situation. We are committed to being proactive while we navigate the evolution of COVID-19 and will adhere to the direction of local authorities on ensuring the health and safety of all.